Online seller use social media, and online marketing channels to increase sales and conversions, and to promote a business, product, or service. This involves managing and create social media channel, campaigns and sales activities to maximize sales.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Finding new ways to build and grow online sales is a primary task for online sales
- Creating attractive content and sales campaigns for online customers.
- Create and optimize ads on digital platform and social media, such as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc. Then, supervise the creative design team on the content schedule. Ensure that content is compelling and meets the strategic goals of the social persuasion.
- Keep up to date with our customer’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Produce regular reports to highlight successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement. and any follow-up activities that may occur after a campaign has run.
- Male/ Female not over 28 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or any related field with at least 3 years online sales experience
- Passion for content and internet marketing
- Self-motivated and energetic person with creative thinking
- Strong analytical, creativity, goal oriented, accountability and well adapted to change.