Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences to increasing sale and profitability effectively.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Contact to third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising, 3 Years up Experience in Marketing, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office etc..